012 – Why I Ride – Lisa-Marie Feehan
You’ll Find Out
- How Lisa-Marie got interested in mountain biking
- How often she gets on her bike each week over the summer
- Her favourite trail in Whistler
- What the scene is like in Whistler
- How good Whistler is for lady riders
- What bike Lisa-Marie is riding and why she loves it so much
- What piece of gear Lisa-Marie just purchased and loves
- How to dust yourself off from a bad injury
- What Lisa-Marie loves about mountain biking
It was great to talk with Lisa-Marie all the way from Whistler, Canada. And I have to say a big thanks to Grace Stanley (see Episode #5 below) for hooking us up. I also have to say a huge thanks to Lisa-Marie as we had to record this episode twice due to a technical issue (my fault really). Lisa-Marie was so cool and got up early to record her episode before heading to work. So thank you!
So have a listen and prepare to put Whistler on your bucket list if it isn’t there already.
To Share Your Thoughts:
To Help Out The Show:
- Rate and leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe and listen to on iTunes
- Subscribe and listen to on Stitcher
Special thanks to Lisa-Marie for joining me this week. Thanks for Listening. Until next week!