013 – MudHugger – Guard Yourself From The Mud This Winter
- How the MudHugger concept all started
- How the product was designed
- When and how Jamie & Bruce decided to turn their idea into a business
- What their most popular product is and the different options
- The price of the products
- Why the guys want to produce the products in the UK
- How MudHugger sponsors riders
- The rider feedback they receive
- Future products from MudHugger
Jamie and Bruce have been mountain biking from 1987 and have been keen mountain bikers ever since. They started the MudHugger brand mainly from a need to keep dry and be able to have a pint at their local after their ride.
The brand has gone from strength to strength and the guys certainly have a passion for it. MudHugger is still a two man band and considering they ship all over the world and have other full time jobs, it is safe to say they are super busy. Jamie and Bruce are both very keen to keep the brand growing and moving in the correct direction. They have got plans for future growth and would love to go full time into the MudHugger brand. They have also got plans for some interesting products in the near future.
It was great to talk with the guys and learn how they started from a very simple idea to what is now available from the MudHugger brand. Check out the links below, have a look at their products and keep yourself free from mud this winter. Enjoy!
To Connect with MudHugger
To Share Your Thoughts:
To Help Out The Show:
- Rate and leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe and listen to on iTunes
- Subscribe and listen to on Stitcher
Special thanks to Jamie and Bruce for coming on the podcast and for sharing their story.
Thanks again for Listening!
Join me next week for another MTB TRIBE Podcast!