015 – Ben Jones MTB Adventures – Why We All Should Book An MTB Holiday
- Why Ben started a MTB Adventure company
- How he validated his idea
- What trips and packages Ben offers
- The preparation required for choosing routes
- Ben’s most popular trip
- What you should not forget to bring
- How fit you need to be
- A general itinerary for a day on the mountain
- New routes planed for the near future
When I initially contacted Ben about being a guest on the Show he did not mess around. He got straight back to me and was happy to help and share his story. However, he was just coming to the end of his very busy summer season and it took a little bit of organising to get it sorted. But Ben was super cool and we got it sorted in the end. I had first heard of Bens trips through the YouTube Channel called BKXC (check it out, if you can). Brian had spent a week with Ben and the trip just looked amazing.
It was an absolute pleasure talking with Ben about his company, how he started, how the company operates, what packages he offers and how super stoked Ben is to be living the lifestyle he does. Ben certainly knows what he is talking about and this comes across in everything he does. His trips look really professional and going from the footage I have seen, you will defiantly get good bang for your buck. The area’s you stay in and ride are beautiful, the accommodation and food looks amazing and the trails are top-notch.
If you are thinking of taking an MTB trip in the near future check out Ben’s links and contacts below. His website is jam packed full of information and you will find everything you need to know there. Or drop him an email and he will be more than happy to help. So do yourself a favour, grab a couple of mates and head Ben’s way for a trip of a lifetime.
To Connect with Ben and Ben Jones MTB Adventures
To Share Your Thoughts:
To Help Out The Show:
- Rate and leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe and listen to on iTunes
- Subscribe and listen to on Stitcher
Thanks so much to Ben for being a guest on the show and taking time out of his busy schedule.
And thank you for Listening!
Join me next week for another MTB TRIBE Podcast show!