017 – Mount Kenya Trust And 10to4 MTB Challenge
- What Becky’s roll is in the Mount Kenya Trust
- What the mountain bike scene is like in Kenya and Africa
- How Becky knows David Kinjah and what he is like
- What the 10to4 Mountain Bike Challenge is and how it works
- Where the money raised goes and how it helps
- Funds raised over the past
- How the local community supports the challenge and welcomes it to town
- How you can get involved and also enter the challenge
- Exciting plans the Mount Kenya Trust have happening in the future
I really enjoyed my chat with Becky. It was great to find out how mountain biking is helping local communities across Africa and how it is helping in many different ways. The 10to4 Challenge is going from strength to strength and it is awesome to see. Becky and her team have lots planned for the future and combining Becky’s passion with the strength of her team, I can only see this being a success. Well done to Becky and everybody involved in running such a successful mountain bike challenge and it is awesome to see the funds raised going to worthwhile causes.
Keep your sights on the website and podcast for more exciting interviews from the African mountain biking scene. We have some exciting and interesting things happening in the near future.
To Connect with Becky and the Mount Kenya Trust
Resources in this Episode
To Share Your Thoughts:
To Help Out The Show:
- Rate and leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe and listen to on iTunes
- Subscribe and listen to on Stitcher
Thanks so much to Becky for being a guest on the podcast and taking time out of her busy work schedule.
Thanks for Listening People!
Join me next week for another MTB TRIBE Podcast show! Pedal Strong!