129 – Talking Bikes with Wesley Cheney On His ‘Tell Me About Your Bike’ Podcast
On this episode we are doing things a little differently. A number of weeks ago I was contacted by Wesley Cheney from his very cool bike podcast called, ‘Tell Me About Your Bike’. The podcast is about bicycles and how they are vehicles for story telling, including the bikes you ride, the adventures you have had and how your bike has changed your life.
Wesley’s podcast is very cool and is a nice change of pace from most of the mountain bike shows out there, so it was a pleasure to join Wesley on his podcast and have a chat about bikes, life, adventures and how the bike has played a large part throughout our life’s.
Thanks for being here and I hope you enjoy the show!
- Why I am living in Malta at this time
- When Wesley visited Malta
- My first memory of getting a bike
- How bikes have played a part throughout our life’s
- The first ‘real’ bike I ever had
- What time record Wesley still holds
- Why Wesley was riding bikes naked and running into grizzly bears
- Riding for over 40 hours nonstop
- E-bikes and how they differ in the United States
- Out thoughts about e-bikes
- The time it takes to produce a podcast
- What podcasting means to us
- How to find out more about the ‘Tell Me About Your Bike’ Podcast
It was great to get invited on the Tell Me About Your Bike Podcast and simply have a chat about bikes and life. It was a great change of pace for me and I really enjoyed having a chill out and a chat with Wesley. Wesley is a great host, it was just like having a chat with a friend over a coffee and catching up with what we have been up to over the last number of years.
So put your feet up, tune in and have a chill out. And if you get the chance, go check out Wesley’s podcast and show your support.
Thanks for tuning in and getting involved. Enjoy the show!
To Connect with Wesley and Tell Me About Your Bike Podcast:
Listen To Tell Me About Your Bike Podcast: http://tellmeaboutyourbike.buzzsprout.com
To Share Your Thoughts or Get In Contact:
To Help Out The Show:
- Rate and leave an honest review on iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe and listen to on iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe and listen to on Stitcher
- Subscribe and listen to on Spotify
- Subscribe and listen to on Podbean
Thanks so much to Keith for inviting me on his podcast!
Thank you once again for tuning in.
Join me next week for another MTB TRIBE Podcast show!