192 – The Benefits Of CBD For MTB with Hippie Turtle Herbal Co
The Owner and Founder of Hippie Turtle Herbal Co, Ashley Heeley
On episode #192 we are chatting with Ashley Heeley, the founder and owner of Hippie Turtle Herbal Co about the benefits of CBD for pain relief, injury recovery, anxiety and for simply making you feel better and helping you enjoy your ride in more comfort.
It doesn’t matter if you ride MTB, BMX or even road, at some time you will have to deal with pain caused by the sport you love. We have all been there, and if you haven’t you are one of the very lucky ones. I don’t know about you, but popping pain relief pills before every ride just doesn’t sit right with me. I am going out on my bike to be in nature, enjoy the fresh air and hopefully get a little fitter at the same time. And having to take cheap nasty pain pills, that rot your gut and damage your liver somehow is counterintuitive to why I ride in the first place.
So what is the solution? Well one of them is CBD. I will not go into the details of what CBD is, I will leave that up to Ash to explain, but I know CBD is natural, is 100% legal, has no side effects including leaving you high, and comes in many different applications to help you with whatever pain issue you may be having. Sounds good to me.
So join Ash and myself as we chat over the benefits of using CBD for us bikers, how it works, what to look for when buying it and how it could change your life.
Thanks for tuning in. Enjoy the show!
- Why Ash got interested in BMX
- How an unforeseen illness stopped him riding
- Why he decided to leave a very good job to start his own company
- Why Ash first got interested in CBD products
- How this made him start his own CBD business
- What CBD is and how it works
- Why CBD is great for athletes and injury recovery
- Where Ash gets his raw materials from
- Why he decided to have the highest grade of CBD available
- Why Ash was determined to have his products natural, organic, 100% vegan and cruelty free
- What products Hippie Turtle Herbal Co offer
- Which product will work best for your pain requirements
- How big pharma is making it hard for businesses like Ash’s to compete
- How Ash prices his products keenly for his market space
- How to find out more information and get in touch with Ash and Hippie Turtle Herbal Co
Ash has been a BMXer for many years. His mates all ride either a bike or a skateboard, the sport is in his blood, he loves and lives it with a passion. So when he got a sudden illness that made it impossible to ride, his life was turned upside down, everything had to change and some major life decisions had to be made.
One of them was to be on subscribed pain medication for the rest of his life. Ash was a young man, he was fit, active and didn’t want the long term effects that such medication causes, so he came up with another way, another path to get his life back. He decided to educate himself on this new thing called CBD that an increasing number of professional athletes seemed to be talking about and actively using.
The problem Ash was finding was that the products available on the market were not natural and their ingredients couldn’t be traced. Ash wanted a 100% natural organic option. After no luck in finding what he wanted and with his newly built knowledge on the subject he decided to source the required ingredients and produce his own. Hippie Turtle Herbal Co was born.
CBD has changed Ash’s life, he now rides his bike again, has found a new passion in life and finds huge joy from seeing his fellow riders and customers ride more often and with less pain. Ash has educated himself to a very high level in the world of CBD and is a wealth of information when chatting about the subject. Hippie Turtle Herbal Co is still a small company but their range of products is great and they are growing all the time with some exciting new additions coming to market in a couple of months. And I can’t see this slowing down any time soon.
So find out how you can ride with less pain, recover quicker, not have to take damaging pain killers and simply enjoy getting up in the morning without putting your lower back out.
Thanks for being here. I hope you enjoy the show!
To Connect with Ash & Hippie Turtle Herbal Co:
To Share Your Thoughts or Get In Contact:
To Help Out The Show:
- Rate and leave an honest review on iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe and listen to on iTunes/ Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe and listen to on Stitcher
- Subscribe and listen to on Spotify
- Subscribe and listen to on Podbean
Massive thanks so much to Ash for coming on the podcast and telling us more about CBD and how Hippie Turtle Herbal Co can help!
And thank you once again for tuning in.
Join me next week for another MTB TRIBE Podcast show.